Help us celebrate the 19th Annual Virginia Dance Festival! We will have over 30 dance troupes and over 300 dancers participating once again this year. In 18 years this event has raised over $225,000 for Children's Hospital Foundation. With your help we can meet our fundraising goal of $10,000! We are encouraging all individual dancers to create fundraising pages to help us raise much needed funds for the many children served at Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU (CHoR).
It's very easy to create your fundraising page and raise a significant amount of money...
- Step 1 - Click the GREEN FUNDRAISE button to get started.
-Step 2 - Join a team (select your dance troupe as your team).
- Step 3 - Follow the registration process along. **upload or pick a picture and tell us why you are raising funds.
**Fun Facts to share on your fundraising page - Children's Hospital Foundation raises funds for CHoR and the 60,000 children it serves each year. Last year, more than 1 out of every 8 children in the Richmond Metro region came to CHoR for care. 100% of the funds raised from the Virginia Dance Festival will support the children right here in our community.
- Step 4 - Get the ball rolling by making a small donation to the page yourself ($10).
- Step 5 – Ask two family members to match your donation ($20).
- Step 6 - Email a link to your fundraising page to three friends, classmates and/or coworkers ($30).
- Step 7 - Post a link to your fundraising page on your social media pages and ask friends to support your efforts. Four friends make a donation ($40).
*That is $100 in just a few short steps!
Thank you so much for your interest in the Virginia Dance Festival! I look forward to seeing you in February. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or 804-228-5827.
Children’s Hospital Foundation