Dear Friends and Family:
On Saturday, June 8th I will be running the Matty's 5k for Epilepsy in honor of my son T.J. who has been seizure free for 5 Years! YAY!!! I also will be running for all the children and families that deal with epilepsy everyday!
Unfortunately this disease still has a stigma attached to it and is the most misunderstood disease. The Matty Fund is working hard to change that!
If you can walk/run with me I would be honored! Join Team Lynch today and put a smile on a child's face!
Below I have listed some of the programs and services the Matty Fund Provides:
1. "Camp Matty" Therapeutic Horseback Riding Camps
2. College Scholarships
3. Family Support Groups around Rhode Island
4. The ONLY Resource Center in Rhode Island for Families dealing with Epilepsy
5. Research Grants with Brown University Alpert Medical School
6. Epilepsy Awareness Program with the College of Business at the University of Rhode Island
7. Parent Workshops throughout the State. (Neurologist/URI College of Pharmacy/IEP/504 Specialist, etc.)
8. Neurological Lecture Series - Hasbro Children's Hospital/RI Hospital
9. Matty Hatty - Educational Program for Elementary and Middle Schools
10. Egg Hunt and Pumpkin Festivals
I hope to see you on Saturday, June 8th for the walk/run! We have a BBQ, DJ, Kids Zone etc. A great way to spend a Saturday morning with your family.
If you can't come out to the event, please consider making a donation!
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page!
Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.
Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!