Did you know that:
* 1 in 4 teenaged girls will have an STD
* The CDC estimates that every year in the U.S., 56,000 people are
infected with HIV?
* 1 in 3 newly infected with HIV is between the ages of 13-25?
* 25% of those infected with HIV do not know it?
* New York cases account for approximately 18% of all HIV cases in the
Because the fight is not over, I am RUNNING in the 14th Annual
AIDS Hike for Life on Sunday, April 29. Fund raised dollars help support
AIDS Community Resources' Adolescent Prevention Programs and gives ACR
the resources to provide direct support to hundreds of individuals and
their families who are infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
"Please support me by contributing whatever you can or joining me at the
AIDS Hike for Life. If you are interested in making a donation (fully
tax-deductible), please click on the "Sponsor Me Now" link.
Thank you for your contribution and support.
Break the stigma, stop discrimination- for those infected, those affected & those we've lost and will always remember...... XOXO
Everyone has been so generous thus far. You all know how passionate I am about this cause. Plz fwd to your friends & cowkrs. Let's make 2012 ACR's best HIKE yet!