Please help me reach my fundraising goal of $1000.
I am walking in the13th Annual AIDS Hike for Life on Sunday, May 1st because 30 years of AIDS is too long when it's a preventable disease.
All funds raised will stay in the Mohawk Valley to support AIDS Community Resources' Adolescent Prevention Programs and hundreds of individuals and their families who are infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Please support me by contributing whatever you can or joining me at the AIDS Hike for Life. Please sponsor me online. You can make a secure, fully tax-deductible donation by clicking on the "Sponsor Me Now" link.
Thank you for your support. AIDS Community Resources and I thank you!
Did you know that:
* 1 in 4 teenaged girls will have an STD
* The CDC estimates that every year in the U.S., 56,000 people are infected with HIV?
* 1 in 3 newly infected with HIV is between the ages of 13-25?
* 25% of those infected with HIV do not know it?
* New York cases account for approximately 18% of all HIV cases in the U.S.?