Jenn Waters' Bow Wow Cupcake Run

Bow Wow Buddies Foundation

Bow Wow Cupcake Run


Jenn Waters' Bow Wow Cupcake Run

I am participating in a Bow Wow Cupcake Run to help find fur-ever homes for adoptable dogs and cats.   90% of the proceeds from my fundraising effort will benefit Homeward Bound Dog Rescue with the remaining 10% going to Steve Caporizzo's Pet Connection and the Bow Wow Buddies Foundation.  After surpassing my fundraising goal, I'll join with other caring animal enthusiasts on October 19th to run in the Maddie's Mark 5K.  

If you are in a position to lend a paw, please pledge your support by making a tax-deductible donation online; A donation of any amount is appreciated.

DONATE BY CREDIT CARD: Click the "Donate" button at the top.

DONATE BY CHECK: CLICK to PRINT Donation Form.   

WANT TO RUN/WALK IN THE BOW WOW CUPCAKE RUN?  Click for Complete Details

ABOUT HOMEWARD BOUND DOG RESCUE: Homeward Bound Dog Rescue is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, located in Albany, New York. Homeward Bound rescues dogs that have been turned over to shelters, surrendered directly to the organization, or rescued from puppy mills. Each dog rescued is placed in a foster home until a permanent home is found. Website at www.homewardbounddogrescue.com.

CAMP BOW WOW ALBANY AND FURCULES: Camp Bow Wow Albany is a pet care franchise providing in-home pet care, dog daycare and overnight boarding, and dog training.  Furcules provides custom embroidered animal collars and leashes for pets.  Camp Bow Wow Albany and Furcules are organizing sponsors of the Bow Wow Cupcake Run.

This page is no longer accepting donations
$750
goal
$765
raised
100%