- Nick & Gloria Awesome dedication! $200.00
- Flagstaff Indian Bible Church $100.00
- Giving up what I cannot keep Praise God for abundant blessings $80.00
- Nicholas Kroeze V Hey $2.00
Moped Justice Mission
Why. Why would two men seemingly throw away two months of their lives to putz around the country on their mopeds? Or as the people we encounter on that trip may ask, "Who are you, where are you from, and where are you going?" After answering those interrogatives and receiving a blank, quizzical stare, we will say, "Please allow us to tell you why we are on this adventure."
- We both have placed our faith and trust in God, and have committed in our hearts to serve Him with our lives. The whole thing. Romans 11:36 tells us it was His to begin with. To Him be glory forever.
- We desire to share with Christ's love with whoever we meet, and to share with what he has done in our lives.
- God, according to Psalm 33:5 (and many other verses), loves righteousness and justice.
- We have been shown a tremendous evil (Psalm 10:2-11). God has exhorted us to seek justice in this world (Micah 6:8, Isaiah 1:17, Matthew 22:37-40, and James 1:27 are just a few). Based on these exhortations, we know that we are being called to action (James 1:22, James 4:17).
- We desire to make people aware of the problem we are still facing with modern-day slavery. Words are wholly inadequate to describe the horrors that are taking place every day, so we will not be making an attempt.
- We desire to make people aware of a Christ-centered organization that is showing the love of Christ in tangible ways and making strides in the fight against injustice, International Justice Mission. They are entirely dependent on God and the support of His children for any success they see.
- We desire to stir people to action against this injustice, either through prayer support, financial support of IJM, or through many local opportunities for personal involvement.