When I first started supporting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation 9 years ago, I was inspired by a very brave young boy named Nicholas who was fighting a brain tumor. For such a sick kid he had a very positive attitude, great sense of humor and an instantly likeable personality. We lost Nicholas two years ago but the fight goes on in support of all the other kids who are fighting this terrible disease.
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation® (PBTF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization that seeks to
- find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors by supporting medical research
- increase public awareness about the severity and prevalence of childhood brain tumors
- aid in the early detection and treatment of childhood brain tumors
- support a national database on all primary brain tumors
- provide educational and emotional support for children and families affected by this life-threatening disease.
Please help me support this cause with what every you can contribute.
Thank you very much.