Team Hope Walk - Portland, OR
Portland, Oregon's 5th Annual Team Hope Walk for Huntington Disease will take place on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at Red Sunset Park in Gresham, OR.
The walk begins at 11:00 am with day of registration starting at 9:30 am. To ensure a free gift at the walk, please register by August 23, 2013. To confirm you are registered, you will receive an email from Firstgiving confirming your registration. A general donation of $10.00 is greatly appreciated but not mandatory to participate.
All proceeds support the Huntington's Disease Society of America's mission to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by HD.With your support we will bring help for today, and hope for tomorrow to eveyone affected by HD!
1. To register to walk, click on the green Register button at the top of the page.
2. Select the number of participants, then you will be asked to log in or create a FirstGiving account.
3. Fill in the following participant information fields and click next.
4. Then you will be asked if you would like to create or join an existing team, then click skip or next.
5. Finally you will have the opportunity to create a peronal fundraising page to help collect donations and further support the mission of HDSA!
Click Here to view and download the Team Hope Participant guide for tips and team fundriasing ideas!
Click Here to download a pledge form to help keep track of offline donations and pledges to turn in at the walk. We appreciate your support!
Huntington’s disease is a devastating, hereditary, degenerative brain disorder that results in a loss of cognitive, behavioral and physical control, and for which, presently, there is no cure. To learn more, please visit www.hdsa.org.
The Team Hope Walk program is HDSA's largest national grassroots fundraising initiative. In 2013, over 100 Team Hope Walks took place, raising awareness in local communities and over $4 million for the cause since 2007!