New York Lizards Score For Cure 2013
Make every goal the New York Lizards score this season count big.
Help us to face-off against blood cancer.
How To Register
1) Register today. Participants under the age of 18 must have parental consent before registering.
2) Join your favorite Lizards player's fundraising team or start your own powered by First Giving.
How To Play
1) Once you have officially registered, set a pledge amount and follow the action during the 2013 MLL season. At the end of every New York Lizards game a box score will be sent to participants. Participants have the ability to donate securely online and are encouraged to solicit additional pledges from friends, family, teachers and neighbors based on team goals for . No pledge is too small.
2) The New York Lizards Score For A Cure Campaign is a competition as much as it is a fundraiser. After each game participants will receive the official box score and game statistics. Participants will donated their pledge amount based on goals per game. Participants are encouraged to donate directly after receiving the post game box score so that the campaign can stay current.
3) Offline donations in the form of check can be mailed to HEADstrong Foundation, 232 Green Avenue, Holmes, PA 19043. Sponsors must indicate which player they are supporting on the check.
4) Weekly fundraising leaders will receive great New York Lizards and HEADstrong prizes.
Your effort in helping to raise awareness and funds to support the HEADstrong Foundation this season will allow us the ability to strengthen our commitment to providing resources, assistance and support to patients and families dealing with blood cancer across the country. Learn more about how we are helping to change the equation those living with blood cancers at www.HEADstrongfoundation.org