Score For A Cure 2013
Make every goal, assist and save count this season. Let's face-off against blood cancer together.
How To Register
1) Register today at www.HEADstrongfoundation.org and select Score For A Cure. Participants under the age of 18 must have parental consent before registering.
2) Create your individual fundraising page using our Online Giving Portal powered by First Giving. A registration fee of $20.00 will apply; this entitles you to receive an Official Score For A Cure Player Pack including:
- Official Fundraising URL to manage online fundraising
- Score For A Cure Lax Tank
- Game Tracker and Pledge Receipts
First Giving will issue tax-deductable donation recipients for all online donations. Goal tracker and additional pledge receipts are available online.
How To Play
1) Once you have officially registered, set a fundraising goal and begin soliciting pledges from friends, family, teachers and neighbors based on team goals, assists and or saves for your season. No pledge is too small ($.10-$.25).
2) Use First Giving to communicate with your social network and ask them to donate to your effort securely online. HEADstrong will send weekly updates and asking emails to assist the fundraising.
3) Score For A Cure is a competition as much as it is a fundraiser. Players are responsible for keeping track of their total team goals. At the end of your season tally your total team goals, assists and saves and collect from your sponsors.
4) Pledges and donations can be submitted securely through your Score For A Cure fundraising page. Offline donations in the form of check can be mailed to HEADstrong Foundation, 232 Green Avenue, Holmes, PA 19043. Sponsors must indicate who they are supporting on the check.
5) At the conclusion of the campaign, you will receive a Relentless Reward based on the funds that you raise. Please see Relentless Rewards section for a list of prizes and fundraising brackets .
Your effort in helping to raise awareness and funds for the HEADstrong Foundation this season will allow us the ability to strengthen our commitment to providing resources, assistance and support to patients and families dealing with blood cancer across the country. Learn more about how we are helping to change the equation those living with blood cancers at www.HEADstrongfoundation.org
1) $150 - $249 - HEADstrong Sack Pack and 3 Pack of Lime Green Balls
2) $250 - $499 - Annual Subscription to Inside Lacrosse Magazine
3) $500 - $749 - $75.00 Lacrosse.com Gift Card
4) $750 - $1,000 - Pair of Brine HEADstrong Deft Gloves or Brine Women's Goggles
5) Above $1,000 - New Brine HEADstrong Men's or Women's Handle
Top Male Fundraising Incentive
The Top Overall Male Fundraiser will receive a Head to Toe Prize Package including (Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Elbow Pads, Gloves, Cleats and Complete Stick.)
Top Female Fundraising Incentive
The Top Overall Female Fundraiser will receive a Head to Toe Prize Package (Goggles, Gloves, Cleats, Complete Stick and Stick Bag)
Top Team Incentive (Insert Image)
Members from the Top Fundraising Team will receive New HEADstrong Back Packs (Recipients must be registered as part of Score For A Cure.)