30 Days of Health 2016
Our Goal: To support HealthRIGHT 360 while improving our own health and happiness!
From September 1 - 30, 2016, we’ll do this in two ways:
- Commit to a specific goal that will help increase our own health and well-being (e.g. daily yoga, quitting smoking, Meatless Mondays, etc)
- Raise money for HealthRIGHT 360 to support the health of our community
We’ve set a goal to raise $20,000 - Please join our effort today!
To help improve health and reach the $20,000 goal:
- Choose a personal health goal you’d like achieve for 30 days. Some examples include achieving 100 pushups, doing yoga three times per week, eating leafy greens every day, getting 8 hours of sleep each night, jogging up city hall steps every morning... whatever you want to do! This is a great opportunity to be creative - come up with anything you think will improve your physical or mental health, and ask your network for their support!
- Create your personal fundraising page for 30 Days of Health by clicking the "Start Fundraising" button above. It takes just 2 minutes! Be sure to set a fundraising goal to motivate yourself and your donors (you can always change it). You can also creat a team! Be a team leader of 30 Days of Health fundraisers. If you have a great idea, ask others to join you in forming a team! Set up your page and team and invite other be on your team when they create their individual page.
- Make a donation to your own page. This initial investment will encourage others to donate!
- Spread the word! Email your friends, family, co-workers, clubs, and social networks telling them about your health commitment and encouraging them to support you through your personal fundraising page. You can link your page to Facebook, Twitter, your web site or your blog!
Don’t want to try 30 Days of Health?
You can still make a difference: Make a donation right now. Just hit the "Donate" button on the upper right hand side of this page! Thank you so much for your amazing support!
Lyon-Martin Health Services started 30 Days of Health in 2011 and officially became part of HealthRIGHT 360 in 2015. The event is so fun that we decided to make it agency wide for the 6th Annual 30 Days of Health!
If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your page,
contact Amy: email@example.com or 415-967-5334