IRONMAN 70.3 Boulder 2013
Welcome to Miles for Melanoma Ironman 70.3 Boulder!
As an Ironman participant, you know it takes hard work, discipline, and time to achieve your goals. So do we. Whatever your Ironman goal is, being a part of the Miles for Melanoma team means you will help raise awareness and contribute funding needed to make critical research advances.
Join the Miles for Melanoma team now and help make a difference in the fight against melanoma!
1. Click "Join Now" to register for the team, then create your fundraising page - tell everyone about the need for research, why it matters, and what you are doing to help; ask them to make a donation. Your personal story will encourage them to support you.
Registration on this page is for the fundraising team only. Boulder is sold out. More details here.
2. If you need a free entry from MRF, you must complete the contractual agreement found here, or by email from MRFIronman@melanoma.org. Registering here does not gaurantee your entry. You will hear from MRF regarding your spot.
3. Once accepted, MRF will submit your name and email to Ironman to secure your entry. Entries are limited.
To thank you for your fundraising efforts, our athletes will be provided with:
- A welcome kit with training gear
- An exclusive Miles for Melanoma Team area on race day for athletes, families and friends to hang out in the expo area.
- Snacks and beverages in the Miles for Melanoma tent on race day.
- Exclusive access to our very own Miles for Melanoma port-a-potties for use on race morning. THAT'S AWESOME!
FREE RACE ENTRY!
All athletes who raise funds for Miles for Melanoma will be eligible for the following prizes based on your fundraising success. OUR GOAL IS $100,000! Your goal is to earn one of these great prizes:
$250, Stainless Steel Water Bottle
$500, Sport Duffle Bag
$1000, Men's or Ladies Soft Shell Jacket
$2,500, MRF offers reimbursement for your race entry fee.*
$2,500, Hyrdration Backpack
$5,000, MRF offers reimbursement for your race entry, and hotel stay.*
$5,000, Oakley Sunglasses
$7,500, MRF offers reimbursement for your race entry, hotel stay, and airfare to the race.*
$7,500, Timex Ironman GPS Watch and Heartrate Monitor
$10,000, iPad with Jukebox. Seriously!
View the prizes here.
- Registration is capped at $250 for Ironman races only.
- Hotel is capped at $200/night for two nights maximum in a hotel near the race.
- Airfare reimbursement has a maximum of $700 for one flight for the fundraiser to the race city.
Details, FAQ's, and requirements for reimbursement can be found here.
If you, or someone you know would like to volunteer at Ironman Boulder, visit our online sign-up:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0E4FADA72FA02-ironman9