Welcome to the Walk A Mile In Her Shoes® fundraising website for Prairie Center Against Sexual Assault
Walk A Mile In Her Shoes® asks men to literally walk a mile wearing women's high heel shoes to raise awareness about rape and sexual assault.
It's not easy walking in these shoes, but it is a fun opportunity for men to educate the community about a very serious subject and rallies the community to take action to prevent sexual assault.
Register and raise funds for the walk in
April 22, 2017
Registration: 9:30am @ PCASA
Walk begins: 10:45am
Rally at IL State Capitol: 11:15am
After~Party - TBA
Getting started is easy...
1) Click the Start Fundraising button
2) Follow the online instructions to complete your registration
3) After registering, you can create your own personalized fundraising page
4) Send the link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal!
Attention Team Captains!
***Team captains must create their team at the end of the registration process.
***Once created, team members should look for the name of your team on this same page.
1) Individuals: *Minimum donation/pledge amount is $35.
2) Teams: *Minimum donation/pledge amount for a team of 5 or more is $25 per team member.
(Remember you will be competing against other teams/individuals to raise the most money!!)
3) Students: *Minimum donation/pledge amount is $10.
4) Virtual Walker: Can't make it to the event but want to support PCASA? Then sign up as a virtual walker and donate $35 or more to the cause.
Note: Each participant receives a t-shirt (if registered by April 1st) and entrance into the WAM after party, plus the chance to win additional prizes for raising more money. Shoes are available but will not be reserved this year. So come early and choose your own style and color!
Click the Start Fundraising button now!
For more information, contact:
Shelley Vaughan at 217-744-2560
or email email@example.com.