Online Pre-Registration is Now CLOSED!
Registration Will Be Available the Day of the Walk!
Join us for the 2nd Annual Long Island CRPS/RSD Awareness Walk at Dogwood Field in Eisenhower Park! Whether you walk, roll, cane, or dance, we welcome you with open arms. This is one of RSDSA’s premier walks of 2017, helping us start new traditions in the community. It will be a day full of hope&genuine fun. Come meet other adults and children affected by RSD/CRPS. We will have an education section, crafts, speakers, a BBQ, & more. This is a family friendly event! Bring your team!
- Registration begins at 8AM
- Registration: $25 for adults (12+), $10 for children ages 6-11, free for children under 5.
- Location: Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY At the corner of Merrick Ave and Hempstead Turnpike
- Directions & Routes: Click here to see maps and written directions
- General Donations: Please consider donating to the walk by clicking "Donate."
- We recommend that you bring your own beach chairs, blankets, or other portable chairs for your own comfort.
Titles: Abbott (St. Jude Medical), Grunenthal, Relax Release Relief
Platinum Sponsors: Pain Institute of Long Island, Looking Above and Beyond
Gold Sponsors- Town Total Compounding Center, Ketamine Treatment Centers, Stony Brook Center for Pain Management, Edelman, Krasin, & Jaye, PLLC
Silver Sponsors- Basics Landscaping, Vitalitus LLC, Medtronic, NSPC Brain and Spine, CRPS Treatment
Bronze Sponsors: Distinctive Dental Services of New York, Dr. Lynn Webster, Zwanger Pesiri, Vireo, Farmingdale PT East, Melaleuca, Medical Arts Radiology
Orange Sponsors: PPT Management, LLC, Cookies United, Pain Pathways, Sore No More, St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center
TShirts and Medals: The Vernon Company