Online Pre-Registration is Now CLOSED!
Registration Will Be Available the Day of the Walk!
Join us for the 2nd Annual Long Island CRPS/RSD Awareness Walk at Dogwood Field in Eisenhower Park! Whether you walk, roll, cane, or dance your way through life, we welcome you with open arms. This is one of RSDSA’s premier walks of 2017, helping us start new traditions in the community. It will be a day full of hope & genuine fun. Come meet other adults and children affected by RSD/CRPS. We will have an education section, crafts, speakers, a BBQ, & more. This is a family friendly event! Create your team today, whether it is for your family, business, or medical team!
- Registration begins at 8AM
- Registration: $25 for adults (12+), $10 for children ages 6-11, free for children under 5. $15 for virtual walkers
- Location: Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY At the corner of Merrick Ave and Hempstead Turnpike
- Directions & Routes: Click here to see maps and written directions
- Contact: Samantha Anderson with any questions
- General Donations: If you don't have a person to make a donation to, please make a general donation to the LI CRPS/RSD Awareness Walk by clicking "Donate."
- We recommend that you bring your own beach chairs, blankets, or other portable chairs for your own comfort.
- FirstGiving Support: If you're having trouble registering for the event or creating your page, please call 877.365.2919.
Titles: Abbott (St. Jude Medical), Grunenthal, Relax Release Relief
Platinum Sponsors: Pain Institute of Long Island, Looking Above and Beyond
Gold Sponsors- Town Total Compounding Center, Ketamine Treatment Centers, Stony Brook Center for Pain Management
Silver Sponsors- Basics Landscaping, Vitalitus LLC, Medtronic
Bronze Sponsors: Distinctive Dental Services of New York, Dr. Lynn Webster, Zwanger Pesiri, Vireo, Farmingdale PT East
Orange Sponsors: PPT Management, LLC