This year's 13th Annual Susie's Cause 5K Run and Family Walk supports our foundation's mission to raise awareness of a powerful fact: that colon cancer is preventable with timely screening! The race will return to Towson, Maryland, located just outside Baltimore City, on Sunday, October 29, 2017 and is open to family members of all ages. Race-day registration opens at 7:30 a.m., with the race itself starting at 8:30.
We encourage our colon cancer survivors to come out and inspire us and all of our marvelous supporters!
This year’s race will feature:
• race-day T-shirts (must register by October 20, 2017)
• delicious continental breakfast
• race-day goody bags
• live entertainment
• awards for top men, women, boys, and girls, in each age group
• awards for the top individual fundraiser and top team fundraisers. (You must be present to receive awards and prizes!)
You Can Make A Difference
We are counting on everyone to help us meet our fundraising goal of $40,000 for this event! You can help by building a FirstGiving page for you and your team. It’s easy.
• Click on the green Register button above.
• Create your account or sign in if you have an account.
• Complete the registration form.
• Create a team or join one.
- Create your personal fundraising page, complete with photo and video.
• Email your page link to all of your family and friends.
If you prefer simply to make a donation, click on the green Donate button.
Get your team together, create your team page, and join the competition!
New This Year
Wear crazy socks in memory of David Cohan. The craziest socks will win a prize!