Hey Team Members,
We're hosting the first ever Samaritan's Purse Virtual 5K to help those that have been impacted by the tornado in Moore, OK. Here's how it works:
1. Create your personal participant page.
2. Notify your friends and family that you are participating - get them to support you.
3. Crawl, walk, run, cycle, swim a 5K (3.1 miles-ish) on May 31st. Anywhere, anytime.
Before work, lunch break, after work - whatever fits your schedule.
4. Email TeamSP@Samaritan.org a picture of you at your event.
5. Team SP will create a collage of everyone participating in the Virtual 5K.
6. Special prizes for the most creative outfit and the most funds raised
(determined on June 15).
All funds will be designated to our disaster response in Oklahoma.
Thanks for being a part of Team SP.